INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CODE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003)
In accordance with Art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code for the Protection of Personal Information), you are hereby informed of the following:
1) Purpose of the Processing
The processing of your personal information that will be requested from you, of which we are in possession, or which will be communicated to us by you have been or will be processed for the following purposes:
• For visitors to our museum or for our customers and suppliers:
– Execution of contractual obligations or of tasks that have been conferred; in particular, for visitors to our museum, the management of reservations or of other services and fulfillments connected with the visit to our museum;
– Necessities connected with the administration of contractual relationships in existence such as the arrangement and drawing up of related documentation, the management of potential or existing relationships (correspondence, communications by telephone, fax, or e-mail; requests or the management of costs estimates and offers, or technical or organizational assistance or consultation), managements of credits or debits, or insurance requirements;
• For the users of our library: management of loans and returns of books and materials from our library, including the management of the lists of loan items and their relative returns;
• For readers of the Museion Journal or those interested in it: execution of the fulfillments connected with the sending of our journal in paper format or by e-mail;
• For other interested subjects: with your consent, the direct sending of informational and promotional materials by mail, fax, or e-mail, such as magazines, brochures, invitations to exhibitions or events, seminars, or other shows connected with the institutional activity of our Foundation whose goal is the promotion and the development of the appreciation of contemporary art, the art of the 1950s, and modern art.
With your consent to the sending of the Museion Journal or of informational material as described above, your personal information has been/will be entered into our electronic file of addresses, in relation to which you may exercise your rights at any time in accordance with Art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, in particular, the right to request the deletion of your information or to object to their processing for the sending of the aforementioned material.
In addition, your personal information has been/will be processed if necessary for the following purposes:
• To fulfill the obligations provided for by provisions of law, regulations, or EU standards; in particular, in the execution of obligations under civil law and with regard to taxation (issuing of financial documents, management of accounting, etc.);
• For necessities associated with the carrying out of the institutional and economic activity of our Foundation, such as the arrangement of internal lists, internal statistics, accounting statements, and the exercise of its own rights.
2) Method of Processing
The processing of the information takes place on paper and/or with the use of electronic tools or telematic procedures for the storage, management, or transmission of this information with methods that are strictly connected with the purposes themselves or with the commitment on your part to communicate in a timely fashion any corrections, supplements, or updates.
3) Communication of the Information
Your information may be communicated if necessary and with the methods that are strictly connected with the purposes under the first point, in whole or in part, to:
• Administrative bodies, authorities, or public entities, both in Italy and/or abroad, in fulfillment of obligations provided by law, by regulations, or by EU standards;
• All natural and/or legal persons, public or private, in the event that the communication is necessary or useful and instrumental to the aforementioned purposes, such as companies that carry our activities of transmission and handling of correspondence, companies that provide services in the sector of electronic mail, transport companies, credit institutions with which our Foundation maintains relationships of a financial nature, consultants or service companies and their employees that carry out on behalf of our Foundation, within the framework of the rights and obligations as provided by law, specific tasks such as legal consultation or financial duties, and auditors.
In addition, your personal information may be provided, within the purposes as described above, to employees, both in-house and out of house, of our Foundation, employees in the administrative sector (accounting, secretarial, etc.), employees of our press office and our library, or the technicians in charge of our information system.
4) The Nature of the Providing of the Information and the Consequences in Case of Refusal
The providing of your personal information is optional to the extent that it is not required for the fulfillment of contractual obligations or obligations under law.
In the event of your refusal to provide the information or to consent to its processing or communication, the following may result:
• For visitors to our museum or for our customers and suppliers: the impossibility of fulfilling the contractual obligations in whole or in part;
• For the users of our library: the impossibility of borrowing books or materials from our library;
• For readers of the Museion Journal or those interested in it: the impossibility of delivering our journal;
• For other interested subjects: the impossibility of sending our informational, promotional, or publicity material.
Your refusal of the processing of your personal information for the purposes of sending our informational, promotional, or publicity material or our journal shall not have any consequences upon the other services that we provide.
5) Framework of the Dissemination of the Information
The personal information shall not be subject to dissemination.
6) Rights of the Interested Subject
In the capacity of the interested subject, certain rights are accorded to you in accordance with Art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, among which are the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or lack thereof of the personal information that concerns you, the right to obtain the updating, correction, or supplementing of the information, the right to obtain the deletion, the transformation into anonymous form, or the freezing of information that is processed in violation of law, the right to object to the processing of your personal information for legitimate reasons, and the right to object to the processing of personal information for the purposes of the sending of informational, promotional, or publicity material or of our journal.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised with the processor of the information.
7) Processor of the Information
The processor of the information is the FONDAZIONE MUSEION. MUSEO DI ARTE MODERNA E CONTEMPORANEA Association, headquartered at Via Dante n. 6, I-39100 Bolzano (BZ) Italy, tax ID no. 02517400210, telephone +39-0471-223411, e-mail: email@example.com.