Information on the processing of data
pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Reg. 679/2016
- Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
Owner: FONDAZIONE MUSEION. Museum of modern and contemporary art, Piazza Piero Siena 1,
39100 Bolzano, Italy.
The data protection officer is Patrick Lazzarotto of PL Consulting Srls.
You can contact the data protection officer by sending a message to the e-mail address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Processing of personal data and related purposes.
a) By visiting the website www.museion.it your browser automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is logged without user intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing device
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the requested file
- used browser and possibly the operating system of the device as well as the name of the provider.
The information in question is used for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection
- To ensure the site is working properly
- To ensure the safety and stability of the system
The legal basis of the processing of data is art. 6, lett. f EU Reg. 679/016. The legitimate interest derives from the aforementioned purposes. Personal data is in no way processed for profiling purposes.
b) In case you have subscribed to our newsletter, having obtained your consent, pursuant to art. 6 lett. to EU Regulation 679/016, we use your e-mail address to send the newsletter periodically. You can unsubscribe at any time using the appropriate link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address: email@example.com
c) If you wish to contact us for any reason, you can use the contact form on our website on the contacts page. The processing of data for the aforementioned purposes takes place pursuant to art. 6 lett. to EU Reg. 679/016 based on express consent
- Communication and transmission of data
Your data is not transferred to third parties except for the purposes expressly indicated. A transmission of data to third parties may take place:
• in case of explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 lett. to EU Reg. 679/016
• if the transmission pursuant to art. 6 lett. f EU Reg. 679/016 is necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court and there is no reason why another legitimate interest of yours prevails over transmission;
• in cases in which the transmission occurs in fulfillment of a legal obligation pursuant to art. 6 lett. c EU Reg. 679/016,
• if the transmission takes place in execution of a contract of which you are a party pursuant to art. 6 lett. b EU Reg. 679/016
Cookies are short text files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. At each subsequent visit the cookies are sent back to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or to another site that recognizes them (third-party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user’s device. They have different purposes such as, for example, allowing you to efficiently navigate pages, remembering favorite sites and, in general, improving the browsing experience. They also help ensure that the advertising content displayed online is more targeted to the user and his interests. Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies, profiling cookies and third-party cookies.
- Cookie settings on this website
While browsing the Museion website, the user may receive cookies from different sites or web servers (so-called “third-party” cookies) on his terminal. This is because there may be elements on the site such as, for example, images , maps, sounds and specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by operators of websites or servers other than the site. These third parties could theoretically set cookies while you visit the site and obtain information relating to the fact that you have visited the Museion website.
Double-click – Google
We use technologies such as cookies, pixels and local storage (for example in the browser or device, similar to a cookie but capable of containing more information) to provide and study a range of products and services.
We use these technologies to do things like make it easier and faster to use Facebook; activate functions, store information about you (even on your device or in the browser cache) and on the use of Facebook; view, study and improve advertising; monitor and study the use of your products and services; protect yourself, other people and Facebook. For example, we can use these tools to find out if you are logged into Facebook, to help you use social plug-ins and share buttons, or to know if you are interacting with the advertising or Platform partners.
- Rights of the interested parties
- Pursuant to art. 15 REG. EU 679/016 you have the right to obtain confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning you is in progress. In particular, you have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the categories of recipients to whom your data is or may be disclosed, the term of retention, and the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of the processing and revocation. Moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint against the processing, the origin of the data (if collected from third parties), and automated or lack of automated decision-making processes, including profiling and to provide detailed information where appropriate;
- Pursuant to art. 16 EU Reg. 679/016 you have the right to immediate rectification or immediate completion of the data processed;
- Pursuant to art. 17 EU Reg. 679/016 you have the right to request the deletion of personal data, to the extent that the processing does not take place on the basis of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of legal obligations, for the purpose of public interests in the health sector or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- Pursuant to art. 18 EU Reg. 679/016 You have the right to limit the processing if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is illegal but requests for cancellation are refused, if the processing of data serves to fulfill the obligations arising from a contract or if a complaint against the processing pursuant to art. 21 EU Reg. 679/016 has been filed;
- Pursuant to art. 20 EU Reg. 679/016 you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable form from an automatic device.
- Pursuant to art. 77 EU Reg. 679/016 you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Opposition Right
To the extent that your data is not processed for the pursuit of a legitimate interest pursuant to art. 6 lett. f EU Reg. 679/016, you have the right, pursuant to art. 21 Reg. UE 679/016, to oppose the processing of your personal data, indicating the specific reasons for this.
To exercise your opposition right, you can send notification to firstname.lastname@example.org